Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Question in the deep inside...

There's a time in life when i question myself why i can't do this? why i can't do that. I keep on thinking of what i should have until i forget what i have with me right now. Sometimes i always wish that i am this and i am that...until i missed to be thankful for everything i had.

If I fail, I try again, and again, and again. If YOU fail, are you going to try again? The human spirit can handle much worse than we realize. It matters HOW you are going to FINISH. Are you going to finish strong?

I used to think that I needed my circumstance to change before I had any hope. I wanted to know that there was someone else out there in my position, to know that there is hope, that there is more than just the little box that I see in my life

What do you do when life seems to have put you into a position where everything seems hopeless, difficult and pointless? Do you just give up and walk away? Do you let your mind overwhelm you with whispers of despair or do you reach deep down inside yourself and pull up faith and courage to keep going no matter what until you succeed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails